This compact, lightweight mending set contains all the basic tools you need to make emergency repairs to fabric, seams, buttons and hems. See images above. The tools includes: Stainless steel scissors, 10 needles, 2 threaders, pins, safety pin, 3 shirt buttons, a thimble, measuring tape, seam ripper, thimble & 12 spools of assorted colored threads. It comes in a blue, attractive pouch that features 2 zippered, outer pockets. It makes a great stocking stuffer for men, women, girls, campers, survivalists and beginner sewers. Don’t be caught without it! Order yours today.
- • Compact, portable, lightweight set is great for emergency, survival, basic, or on-the-fly repairs
- • Case contents are kept organized with elastic bands to prevent mess & allow easy access to supplies
- • Contains needles, thread, scissors & 7 other basic accessories for quick repairs (see full list below)
- • Sew buttons, hems & seams. Saves time, energy & money. Fits nicely in a glove box, tote or backpack
- • Perfect gift for beginner sewers, girls & adults. Comes in sturdy pink pouch with 2 zip-up pockets