GWHOLE Clips are great alternatives to pins, especially when working with heavy weight fabrics, piles, and vinyls. It can hold layered sections of sewing projects such as handle connectors to handbags and piping without distortion. It holds quilt binding while sewing, it’s easy to see and easy to find when dropped on the floor.
Quantity: 60pcs, 10pcs/color
Color assorted: pink, red, blue, yellow, green, purple
Material: plastic durable
Size: approx. 2.7x1cm (LxW)
The flat bottom of each clip has markings for 5 mm, 7 mm, and 10 mm, so you can measure how far the clip is reaching in from the fabric edge
How to use Gwhole Clips:
The true list of uses for clips in sewing and craft projects is probably endless. But here are a few of the major ones.
1)Sewing fabrics you can’t easily pin
2)Putting on binding
3)Teaching young children to sew: When you’re helping a little one learn to sew, you teach him or her about the dangers of the machine needle. But they’re probably ten times more likely to get poked trying to put in a pin. Or they knock the pins onto the floor where everybody gets the chance to be poked.
1x 60pcs clips
Warrenties: We offer 90 days money back and one year NO Questions asked warranty GUARANTEE.
So what are you waiting for? Go get one right now while we have them in stock or maybe order some extra as gifts for your best friends.
- These mini clips feature great holding capacity and have a multitude of uses.
- Each clip opens wide to hold layers of fabric and the clip base is flat for easy feeding to the presser foot.
- The flat bottom of each clip has marking lines for 5 mm, 7 mm and 10 mm, so you can measure how far the clip is reaching in from the fabric edge.
- Replace your old pins and never poke your fingers or damage your materials again, you can now sew safely with these must have clips.
- Package includes 60 pack of 2.7x 1 cm clips. Perfect for making quilts, handbags and more!